A leading global consultancy are seeking a Portfolio Strategy Director to lead a successful team in driving excellence in client service and expansion.
- Understanding the key businesses of their top corporate real estate clients
- Providing strategic management consulting expertise, developing and articulating the Portfolio Strategy value proposition for both internal and external stake holders
- Working with key clients to sell the Portfolio Strategy proposition and solution for the full service needs of the client
- Developing a range of deliverables, including: real estate asset, metro, country and regional plans; scenario analysis, business case materials, opportunity analyses of portfolios and engaging in proactive real estate portfolio optimization initiatives.
- Overseeing and providing analysis, research, and related support for the creation of business development
- Driving innovation though leadership
This is an ideal role for someone with strong business, consulting and communication skills. The individual must be self motivated and thrive working in a highly collaborative, team based and dynamic environment. The role will be engaged on multiple clients simultaneously, working closely with clients as well as experts across the commercial real estate platform. The autonomous nature of the work, exposure to all facets of commercial real estate, and unique variety of projects add to the overall experience.
- Minimum 8-10 years of related experience in business consulting and real estate strategy, research, consulting and/or development.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to respond to most sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports, prepare quality PowerPoint presentations, speeches, and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to clients, top management, employees, and/or public groups.
- Ability to engage in active listening.
- Financial Knowledge
- Have experience of working in an analytic consultative role previously.
- Must have a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge Requirements
- Strategic Real Estate Planning
- Teaming/Consultant and Customer Service skills
- Working in a Matrix Organisation
- Business Judgment
- Other skills and/or abilities
- Superior communication (oral and written), project management, and interpersonal skills
- Project delivery
- Highly collaborative in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Excel financial modelling skills
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent Word skills
- Proven track record of leadership, creativity, and initiative in past endeavours
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Resourceful research capabilities
- Highly organised, strong time management, and attention to detail
- Self-confident, team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues
- Must balance competing priorities