Associate or Senior Surveyor level position within one of London’s best respected Retail Property Management team, taking responsibility for the management of a diverse commercial property including shopping centres and retail parks, across the South East. The position will require you to take a lead role in building and maintaining the relationship and communication with the appointed institutional fund management client, as well as having input into other client relationships. The role will also involve the supervision of a number of other property managers, administrators and on-site staff. Future progression could include taking national responsibility for the aspects of the management of the portfolio.
- Assist in the management of client relationships and all portfolio wide matters such as monthly client reporting, quarterly KPI reporting, managing collation of environmental data etc.
- Provide support and assist clients in connection with value enhancement. opportunities including rent reviews, letting and lease renewal programs.
- Work closely with Asset Managers and tenants to maintain and build strong relationships.
- Management of rental and other income including tenant indebtedness.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Ensuring tenants’ compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties and tenants.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation including Health and Safety and other regulations.
- Assisting clients in the acquisition and disposal of properties.
- Working with landlords and tenants on all other matters relating to the clients’ property portfolio.
- Liaising with client's agents, solicitors and other consultants.
- Supervising and directing a small team of Property Managers and site-based staff.