A great opportunity for either a Surveyor/Senior Surveyor or Associate to join a leading residential capital markets team. The successful candidate will work solely on student accommodation development and investment assets across the UK. The team provide valuations and professional advice on behalf of student accommodation investors, Banks, private clients and universities. The majority of time will be spent carrying out valuations for loan security or financial report (fund valuation) with some supplementary consultancy work.
• To undertake formal Red Book valuations for loan security.
• Assist in portfolio valuations for student accommodation investors.
• Consultancy work on student accommodation.
• The role will require flexibility and travel.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Degree/Masters Degree educated, desired subjects: Property, Economics, Finance (2:1 minimum).
• RICS qualified with one to three years post qualification experience (RICS Registered Valuer).
• Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good attention to detail.