Fantastic opportunity for an Surveyor to move client side to work for a sought after investor and developer of prime real estate. Our client has launched their own in-house flexible workspace product which has been designed to meet the needs of scales ips and flex requirements of larger corporates. It provides personalised spaces on flexible terms within a fully managed space. Due to further expansion and success they are now seeking a Leasing Manager to join its growing and successful team.
• Lead on customer engagement with scale up businesses, acting as an ambassador.
• Own the leasing process from initial enquiry to signed lease agreement for new business, expansions and renewals. Ensure that the buildings match or exceed targeted fill-up rates and maintain high occupancy levels.
• Set and execute innovative and targeted sales strategies to maximise lead flow across multiple channels.
• Deliver clear, concise and professional proposal information, including details of inclusions/exclusions, key deal terms and pricing.
• Work collaboratively with the wider office leasing team to build and maintain appropriate relationships across the agent/broker community and ensure that they are familiar with the product and offer so that they can best represent the business.
• Experience in leasing/sales, with a particular focus on one or all of; SME / Scale up businesses, flexible workspace, digital and creative sectors, innovate workplace solutions. Candidates who don’t have leasing/sales experience but an interest in working in a sales driven role will also be considered.
• Collaborative and team-first mindset, with an ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders to achieve team and business objectives.
• Highly motivated with a consultative sales approach
• Relentless drive to achieve new levels of performance and customer service, with the ability to challenge the norm and innovate.
• Excellent negotiation and influencing skills with a strong commercial acumen.
• Possesses the gravitas and credibility to build long term relationships.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Interest in workspace design
• Solid academics, numerically astute.
This is a great chance for an office leasing professional to shape the future direction of a growing entrepreneurial business within one of Europe’s largest REITs.
Reference: 402 | Date Posted: 23rd January 2020 | Status: Active