Global Investment Manager are growing their London based team. They have an opening at Analyst level within their Asset Management team, for someone with at least a years Real Estate experience, and the ability to build a full waterfall model from scratch, including incorporating debt as well as equity. It’ll be a busy and very diverse role, and you’ll gain experience across a variety of European countries, on a mixed sector portfolio that includes Student, PRS, Residential Derivatives as well as Commercial property. You’ll work as part of a very well respected team, and be able to learn from experts in this field.
- Formulating annual business plans and budgets
- Preparation and updating of cash flow projections of the entire waterfall
- Responsibility of key date schedules and operations tracking
- Support for sales, financings, and restructurings
- Communication with property management staff
- Leasing, Capital Expenditure, Development and Sale sensitivity analysis
- Market and competition set analysis
- Review and verification of property managers and local operating partners quarterly reports and tenancy schedules
- Preparation of quarterly asset reviews and client reporting
- Ensures regular communication with third party research providers and Europe Strategists to maintain a solid understanding of major markets, conditions, changes, etc.
- Tracking actual performance against business plan to report to Fund/Portfolio Management.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Experience in the Real Estate Industry, ideally from an Investment Management, Private Equity or related company
- Strong cashflow modelling skills whereby you are able to apply your own assumptions and interpretation