Global Real Estate PE firm, with a strong track record of capital raising and excellent JV Partners, are looking to grow their London based team. They own a mix of Industrial, Logistics, Office and Retail, as well as Residential Alternatives, and are now looking for an in house Property Manager to focus on the Commercial Portfolio in the UK. Ideally candidates will be advisory side at the moment, looking for a clientside move, where they can really take ownership of a portfolio. The role is equivalent to AD level, and candidates must be MRICS with at least 5 years relevant Commercial Property Management experience. You’ll take full responsibility for ensuring that all buildings in the portfolio are fully compliant with all statutory legislation, tenancy documentation is up to date and ensuring everything is in place for a really well run portfolio of PE class assets.
- Work closely with the finance team in preparation of annual budgets in respect of assets
- Assist with the preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets and CAPEX
- Support the delivery of commercial property management services in the UK.
- Manage, track and log all lease diary events and ensure appropriate notices are served by solicitors as needed
- Develop excellent relationships and undertake regular dialogue with all stakeholders, in particular regularly meeting and communicating with all key occupiers
- Monitor for any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring occupiers’ compliance
- Understand the principal terms of occupier leases and the impact on the management of the property and the owner’s obligations
- Provide support in ensuring the production of service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represents the service requirement of the property, reflect the standards expected and are presented and executed in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure smooth transition of relevant individual properties on acquisition or sale as appropriate.
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to interpret and analyse financial statements, operating budgets and lease documents
- The position will require a strong ability to interface professionally with cross-functional team members and senior management, as well as third party firms and external partners
- Candidate must be ready and able to travel throughout the UK, current regulations permitting