Senior Analyst needed for Living Capital Markets – Funding Team
The team’s remit has increased to cover EMEA so need a Senior Analyst to join this successful and growing team - specialising in the provision of debt, equity and forward funding capital structures for developers and investors in the Residential, Student, and Retirement/Elderly Living sectors.
Currently the team is made of five corporate finance individuals, who between them have built up a strong track record of funding transactions, and a substantial pipeline.
Due to a fantastic pipeline and ambitious growth plans for the business, the team are now looking to hire.
The candidate will gain exposure to the full range of deals and be expected to work across the whole life cycle of a transaction.
• Underwrite and present new deals senior team members.
• Produce presentations, case studies and marketing materials.
• Lead/attend/contribute to client meetings
• Prepare and take ownership for complex financial analyses and pricing models.
• Determine optimal financial structuring
• Write investment summaries, real estate market research reports and credit memos.
• Assist in all aspects of deal execution.
• Senior Analyst - minimum 2 years of Real Estate or Finance experience. Preferably within a lending institution, fund or advisor
• Strong knowledge/desire to work in Real Estate Financing
• Relationship building skills – both internally and externally
• Financial acumen and excel modelling
• Track record of executing deals, and therefore understand how to structure a deal
Reference: S A - living capital markets | Date Posted: 8th March 2021 | Status: Active