Based in Frankfurt - Director, Portfolio Management – focus on commercial repositioning projects
As part of the European team, you will be based in Frankfurt and will report to the Head of Portfolio Management. This is a broad ranging role covering several asset classes in Germany.
- Develop and implement Asset Management plans and strategies in line with the overall business strategy, to optimize asset performance. This includes:
- Maintaining close network of business contacts with the relevant market players, consultants, and working closely with third party property managers etc.
- Preparing budget and business plan for the assets
- Monitoring and analysing properties’ performance
- Reporting asset performance to Management
- Recommending strategic asset planning initiatives and solutions to improve the financial performance of the assets
- Monitor and study market trends and its impact on asset performance
- Drive, review and analyze the merits of new and renewal leasing activities, and make recommendations to Management
- Oversee and ensure that the tenant initiatives including incentives as well as capex plans are completed on time and within budget.
- Assist in the due diligence for acquisition of any new real estate assets or other duties as directed by Management
- Any other asset management related works such as ad hoc corporate reporting, executive corporate initiatives like ESG etc.
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate, Business, or Finance degree or equivalent from a reputable university.
- 10 to 15 years’ relevant experience in commercial real estate asset management
- Experience with commercial repositioning projects is preferred
- A team player who is passionate about business results, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Have strong negotiation skills and must be an analytical problem solver.
- Attention to detail and works well under pressure.
- A team player and willingness to roll up the sleeves.