Owner and developer of UK focused Retail Led Schemes are looking for a Performance Analyst to join their growing business. They pride themselves on creating destinations tailored to local communities as opposed to taking a one size fits all approach, and this has enabled them to weather the current market conditions well compared to their competitors. They have a strong reputation for creating value through robust and creative retail and leisure asset management, and also for working in partnership with their tenants and occupiers to ensure success for both parties.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Investment Director in the Investment & Analytics team .
Availability of in-depth and insightful data across the business is essential for informed and agile decision making, performance interrogation and reporting.
The Performance Analyst is responsible for the compilation, analysis and reporting of the core operational performance metrics across the business, utilising and embracing the embedded management systems and reporting platforms.
You will prepare and issue operational performance data in line with business reporting cycles, taking ownership for data accuracy, clarity of reporting and being able to understand and outline the factors driving period to period performance movement.
The role will collaborate closely across business units and will interact regularly with the senior leadership team, with outputs driving management decision-making and stakeholder reporting.
The business operates with agility, evolving with sector changes and new opportunities. The need for data to support and assist changing business dynamics is vital and the Performance Analyst must operate with a flexible, creative and adaptable skillset.
You will be accountable for:
You will be responsible for:
· Ensuring preparation and delivery of high-quality, robust and accurate reporting and associated presentational materials, issued in line with business reporting timetables, utilising key business systems (eg Salesforce, Power BI, Anaplan).
· Proactively enhancing reporting functionality and optionality within and across different business systems.
· Collaborating effectively across the business in collating data and in driving analytic outputs that support teams in delivering and optimising commercial objectives.
· Leading the presentation and interpretation of regular KPI reporting across internal teams.
· Supporting the SLT in establishing standard reporting frameworks across the business and in the preparation and delivery of any ad hoc reporting requirements that may be required from time to time.
· Proactively seeking to optimise and expand the use of data across the business, using initiative to identify and deliver improvements in scope and quality of outputs.
Analysis & Data Support
· Delivering presentational analytics that support BP and reforecasting processes, providing clarity around the underlying factors driving performance.
· As and when required, to provide research and analytical expertise to SLT in supporting the delivery of specific project research or business analytic requirements.
· Providing support to the commercial and investment teams, when required, in the preparation and presentation of viability assessments relating to commercial transactions.
Reference: Performance Analyst | Date Posted: 6th May 2021 | Status: Active