Global Portfolio Analyst role, working as an integral part of a very well regarded Indirect Investment team, working on a global fund with an AUM of over £27BN. It's a varied role and includes working with clients on their investment strategies and implementing accordingly, monitoring and reporting on fund performance, some involvement in investment transactions, as well as researching international RE markets, etc. They have a very supportive, collaborative and diverse team and the line manager for this role enjoys mentoring people.
- Provide support with portfolio construction, on-going monitoring of the portfolios and reporting to clients through production of quarterly reports and client presentations;
- Responsible for client investment data in client investment plan and databases;
- Track relevant data for client performance and investment performance;
- Assist with responses to global clients’ information requests;
- Participate in fund monitoring and the review of investment proposals, develop an understanding of the forecast returns for individual investments and awareness of relevant issues that may impact portfolios.
- Engage with regional investment teams, the financial operations team and Analytics.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met;
- Accurate under time pressure and exceptional attention to detail;
- Enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team with good interpersonal skills;
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion, and
- Flexible approach to work and willingness/ability to travel.
- Preferably 1-2 years relevant industry experience that has been acquired in a real estate investment, finance or investment management environment.
- Good understanding of financial modelling and database management skills;
- Must be degree educated and preferably have a relevant accounting, economics, finance, or real estate qualification;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.