Part of a team comprising a Director and one Associate Director, supported by a graduate. The team sits between our residential and commercial valuation teams and carries out a varied and diverse range of commercial and residential valuation instructions throughout London and the UK, predominantly for loan security purposes.
The vast majority of time will be spent undertaking loan security valuations on behalf of the major lending organisations. The types of properties valued by the team include offices, retail (high street and shopping centres), retail warehousing, industrial and development sites, including a proportion of residential led developments.
- Providing valuation advice to clients for loan security, accounts and other purposes
- Producing Red Book valuation reports to a high standard
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues
- Become a single point of contact to clients
- Adhere to internal processes, lender requirements and RICS regulations
- Build the professional business through networking internally and externally, developing close relationships with existing and new clients
- MRICS qualified (essential)
- RICS Registered Valuer status (essential)
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years PQE (4 to 10 years) but will consider 2 years PQE
- Experience in writing valuation reports for Red Book purposes (essential)
- Highly proficient in valuation software, specifically Argus Enterprise (absolutely essential) and Argus Developer (advantageous)
- Ability to utilise varying methods of valuation (essential)
- Experience of Development valuations (advantageous)
- Familiar with lender specific requirements (advantageous)