Our client is a very well regarded international Private Equity Real Estate firm who deploy both institutional and private capital across opportunistic and core plus, and who are very active at the moment across the UK and Europe. They are seeking an Associate to join their London based UK and European Investment team . The role involves analysing, underwriting and executing new investment opportunities across their UK and European strategies including opportunistic, value add and core plus. They have a great culture, and you’ll be working in a creative, entrepreneurial and ambitious team among top tier individuals.
- Evaluation and excel modelling of investment opportunities across real estate sectors and select non-real estate (corporate) opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence on potential acquisitions, producing deal Business Plans, and assisting with the execution of the investment, managing external advisors (e.g. lawyers).
- Producing and presenting the deal via investment committee and other materials needed to secure debt and equity financing (as applicable).
- Collaborating with the development and asset management team where applicable for underwriting and management of deals.
- Collaborating with new and exiting JV partners on underwriting new investment opportunities.
- Ad hoc analyses for the CIO
- Degree in business administration, real estate, finance, accounting, law or related field, ideally with full or partial post grad finance qualification or CFA.
- Complex modelling experience essential. Very high quality of modelling will be expected, consistent with the best PE firms and investment banks.
- Strong written presentational/ PowerPoint experience required.
- Real estate sector experience desirable, PE, investment banking or top tier consulting experience essential.