Corporate Finance – Senior Associate role
(Residential & Real Estate, Education, Social Infrastructure)
Joining one of the UK and Ireland’s leading corporate finance advisory firms.
Their RESI team has developed a market leading reputation for providing tailored, value additive corporate finance advice to the Housing sector and is developing a footprint within the Real Estate, Higher Education and Social Infrastructure sectors.
Following a further year of successful growth, they are looking for a Senior Associate to strengthen the RESI team.
You will be an ambitious and dynamic finance professional with a background in a commercial environment and some experience of client and transaction management in a financial context.
• A background with at least 4 years’ experience within a corporate finance or similar role, ideally with some experience of transaction management, client engagement, and advising or lending into the residential and real estate sectors
• Experience of using financial models to support complex financial decision making
• Strong analytical and oral / written communication skills, with a specific ability to assimilate complex information and translate this into practical and clear advice
• Adaptable, able to pick up new assets, sectors and products, as well as prioritising and simultaneously working on multiple transactions of differing complexity
• Strong interpersonal skills and recognition of their importance in delivering high quality client service
• Enjoys being part of a high performing team but accepts individual responsibility
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Working across a range of activities from developing and delivering broad corporate finance advice to detailed advice on derivatives valuations and/or financing structures
• Helping to build and maintain strong relationships with clients while also being a trusted member of the advisory team
• Providing robust advice, supported as appropriate by financial modelling
• Developing relationships with the investors and lenders we engage with on behalf of clients
• We have a real team ethos and look for people with a collegiate approach and personality
• We are a client focused and client facing business in which a confident, friendly and professional manner is key
• Some familiarity with financial structures including debt, interest rate hedging, inflation products, high yield, whole business securitisations and / or liability management
• Ambitious and looking for significant career development with a commitment to continuously learning
• We offer a great environment in which to learn, develop skills and to progress your career. As part of this we look for people who are prepared to stretch and challenge themselves and who bring a great work ethic with them
Reference: Corporate Finance – Senior Associate role | Date Posted: 14th October 2021 | Status: Active