Global PE firm with an unparalleled track record in growth, are looking for a new hire for their London office. They specialise in Industrial and Logistics, and require a very ambitious, organised and technically detailed Commercial Property Manager to bring the management of their growing portfolio in house. It's a senior level hire and requires at least eight years of transferrable commercial property management experience. Ideal candidates will have started their career with a leading global advisory firm, and then moved clientside into an in house role. They will also consider candidates wishing to make their first clientside move.
The team is dynamic and entrepreneurial and they offer a busy and fast paced environment, working within a collaborative and tightly integrated business.
- Work closely with the finance team in preparation of annual budgets in respect of assets
- Preparation, implementation, monitoring and control of all service charge budgets and CAPEX
- The delivery of commercial property management services in the UK.
- Manage, track and log all lease diary events and ensure appropriate notices are served by solicitors as needed
- Assist with the provision of occupier services within the properties
- Develop excellent relationships and undertake regular dialogue with all stakeholders, in particular regularly meeting and communicating with all key occupiers
- Monitor for any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring occupiers’ compliance
- Understand the principal terms of occupier leases and the impact on the management of the property and the owner’s obligations
- Provide support in ensuring the production of service specifications, contracts and associated documentation properly represents the service requirement of the property, reflect the standards expected and are presented and executed in accordance with company guidelines
- Ensure smooth transition of relevant individual properties on acquisition or sale as appropriate.
- MRICS with circa 8 - 10 years’ PQE experience in real estate property management, ideally with exposure to Logistics and Industrial property
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to interpret and analyse financial statements, operating budgets and lease documents
- The position will require a strong ability to interface professionally with cross-functional team members and senior management, as well as third party firms and external partners
- Candidates must be ready and able to travel throughout the UK