One of London's most prestigious, yet forward thinking Estates, are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their busy team. They have a high value, Central London portfolio including retail, offices, hotels and award winning F&B. Candidates must be passionate about London, and the evolving future of retail, and want to be a part of a hard working team to ensure the location remains a leading destination. They have a very collaborative culture and you'll be working with, and learning from, recognised industry leaders.
- Enhance the income and long-term value of the Estate through active asset and estate management activity including refurbishment.
- Participate in major development projects to put the Estate in the best position for the future.
- Contribute towards the creation of property strategies for the designated area.
- Undertake and oversee the whole process of lease renewals, rent reviews and other asset management activities.
- MRICS qualified or equivalent with degree level education, with 5 years+ PQE
- Retail Asset Management Experience, ideally with a strong London focused network
- Strong technical knowledge of Red Book valuation, lease negotiation and L&T law
- Demonstrable track record of adding value across a wide variety of asset classes
- Knowledge of development management and planning process is a plus