A leading global PERE company are seeking an Investment Analyst to working on potential real estate equity and debt investment opportunities across Europe as well as assist in the on-going asset management and dispositions of current assets and operating companies.
Primary responsibilities include preparation, review and coordination of financial analyses for prospective and existing investments. These analyses will include (among other things): detailed cash flow projections, IRR and equity multiple calculations, discounted cash flow analyses, NAV calculations, capitalization optimization, and disposition analysis. Other tasks will include market and property-level due diligence, evaluation of debt and joint venture structures, and review of strategic alternatives with respect to existing portfolio of investments.
Candidates would have prior real estate transactional experience and have superior analytical, quantitative and technical skills including proficiency in financial modelling, strong academic records, and demonstrated interest and experience in real estate investment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management (with a concentration in Real Estate) from an accredited College or University
• One to three years’ experience at an established Real Estate Investment group such as a Private Equity Firm or the Investment arm of Real Estate Development and Management Company or within the real estate team of an established Investment Bank, preferably in London or Paris
• Ability to take initiative and function independently – able to balance multiple assignments
• Understanding of how to model property cash flows
• Understanding of rental income and net operating income (NOI) from properties, development/redevelopment, property acquisitions, and dispositions; complex debt schedules, and the projections forecasted for financial statements
• Experience in top tier asset classes covering; office, hotel, industrial, retail and mixed use.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
Reference: 910 | Date Posted: 13th May 2022 | Status: Active