An independent Project and Building Consultancy are seeking a Project lead required for a £400m Data Centre project in Surrey.
- Requires basic engineering knowledge / engineering background beneficial. So somebody from an M&E background (Electrical specifically)
- This will be site based in Surrey 3 - 5 days a week, but can be split into just morning/afternoon etc.
- Complex procurement including:
- 4 main contracts on amended NEC4
- Early works contracts on amended NEC4
- Client direct NEC4
- Project Delivery strategy / planning of complex delivery
- Ability to challenge the programme and cost to drive optimum efficiency – programme is key
- Ability to run large workshops on cost / programme / risk / design
- Senior client liaison and relationship management across client team and third party stakeholders
- Developing Investor slides for client presentations
- Stakeholder liaison with third parties including being involved with amending legal agreements
- Ideally already be SC cleared
For further information on this role and others positions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org