Clientside Commercial Property Management role working on a very varied, mixed sector portfolio on a nationwide basis. It’s a large, privately owned portfolio, and you’ll join an integrated in house Property and Asset Management team, taking responsibility for the Property Management aspects across your own segment of the portfolio. They have a well regarded team, and as a company they are very acquisitive at the moment, so the portfolio is constantly evolving. It consists of multi-tenanted and singe tenant Offices and Industrial Units, Retail and Convenience Led High Streets, as well as Hotels and Leisure operations.
- Work closely with the asset manager for the individual assets to deliver the agreed asset management plan
- Working with the Asset Managers with delivery of common part works and other major works to building such as refurbishments/extensions etc.
- Identify initiatives to implement efficiencies such as energy saving when any refurbishments happen.
- Managing and preparing the delivery of the service charge on site and from an accounts payable basis
- Driving the budgeting process/reconciliation process
- Reviewing the expenditure
- Dealing with tenant’s applications for alterations, assignment, wayleaves and sub-lettings in liaison with the Asset Managers. Ensure that these are dealt with in a timely manner and comply with the lease.
- Dealing with occupier requests/liaison
- Managing and monitoring contracts for M&E and soft services such as cleaning/security
- Ensuring all the Health and Safety assessments have been undertaken
- Ensuring works are undertaken in order to comply with Health & Safety regulations
- Organise and attend meetings and to deal with all tenant requests arising
- Maintenance & Updating of tenancy records
- Pursue all arrears vigorously and to resolve all as swiftly as possible working with the Credit Control department
- Check, approve or challenge invoices on all properties as appropriate
- MRICS Qualified Surveyor with at least two years PQE, ideally more
- Experience working across a variety of commercial property sectors, ideally on a nationwide basis
- A commitment to delivering best in practice Property Management services, and ensuring a strong working relationship with tenants