Madison Berkeley are delighted to be working with a bespoke Real Estate Asset Management Investment company who are taking advantage of the market and growing. This highly experienced and inquisitive organisation invest in multiple sectors across core markets in the UK & Europe, driving value and income for their key investors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified MRICS Surveyor who is looking for their first client side asset management role or for a professional surveyor with prior asset management experience.
The role will focus on a UK National Commercial Fund made up of Retail, office and residential assets.
- Regular client reporting, engaging with tenants and seeking asset management value add opportunities.
- Prepare, optimise and monitor asset budgets, (revenues & capex) with the property and fund managers.
- Propose relevant asset strategies or asset repositioning, redevelopment, refurbishments, and coordinate external experts.
- Taking a lead on ESG actions plans.
- Assist with acquisition and disposal strategies, preparing investment proposals & reports.
- Experience of managing external and 3rd party property manager, agents and legal.
- Degree educated essential, RICS Accreditation preferable
- A proven track record in real estate, experience in asset management, investment management, acquisitions, leasing, redevelopment or advisory services is preferable.
- Good knowledge of local markets, retail experience beneficial but not essential.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills, ability to work efficiently in a team and autonomously when required.
- Courage and confidence to make informed asset management decisions, strong negotiation skills with an entrepreneurial character.