Our client is an international commercial led development company, focused on speculative development as well as co-working space. They currently have a requirement for an Assistant Development Manager to join their team due to an increase in their pipeline. They design, build and manage their buildings and look for candidates with a holistic overview of the development lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with leading project teams through the various different stages, including feasibility, site assembly, planning, development, delivery and hand over.
- Helping with the appointment and management of the professional design teams, attending design meetings
- Helping to manage the project through the development milestones through to handover
- Working with the Transactions Director with site acquisitions, assembly and CPO issues and the Leasing Director with regards to leasing and marketing strategies.
To be considered our client is looking for:
- Exposure to assisting with delivering London Centric, complex commercial led office schemes
- Broad overview of the property development process including the delivery stage
- Relevant degree qualification.