Our client is an international commercial led development company, focused on speculative development as well as co-working space. They currently have a requirement for a Development Manager to join their team due to an increase in their pipeline. They design, build and manage their buildings and look for candidates with a holistic overview of the development lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead project teams through the various different stages, including feasibility, site assembly, planning, development, delivery and hand over.
- Appoint and manage professional design teams, attending design meetings
- Managing the project through the development milestones through to handover
- Working with the Transactions Director with site acquisitions, assembly and CPO issues and the Leasing Director with regards to leasing and marketing strategies.
To be considered our client is looking for:
- Demonstrable track record of delivering London Centric, complex commercial led office schemes
- Holistic and detailed overview of the property development process including the delivery stage
- Relevant degree qualification.