Madison Berkeley are delighted to be working with a well-respected and sought after real estate fund manager. They are seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their alternative asset management team. The role will take responsibility for their growing operational investment portfolio - to include operational hotels, BTR and student accommodation investments. This is a 12 month FTC initially.
- Identifying and sourcing new investment opportunities in alternatives
- Interrogating operator business plans
- Working with operators to maximise performance of assets
- Identifying and executing value add opportunities
- Managing third parties on rent reviews, lease renewals and void re-lettings to maximise income as appropriate.
- Liaising with the Fund valuers, managing agents and solicitors.
- Preparing and delivering the agreed business plans for the portfolio / selection of assets, in accordance with Fund objectives
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key advisors and third party operators of assets.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent academic background, with a numerical aptitude, and a degree
- Demonstrable experience of operational assets and the Alternative sectors
- An innovative and energetic approach to identifying and implementing ways to release value from existing assets
- IT literate
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Collaborative and a strong communicator