Our client is an expanding Private Equity Real Estate operating across a broad platform, utilising institutional and private investor capital. They are seeking an Analyst or Senior Analyst to join their London investment team. You will be analysing, underwriting and executing new investment opportunities across UK and European (especially German) strategies, including opportunistic, value add and core+ real estate as well as select private equity/venture capital investments in operating companies.
- Excel modelling of investment opportunities across real estate sectors and select non-real estate (corporate) opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence on potential acquisitions, producing deal Business Plans, and assisting with the execution of the investment, managing external advisors (e.g. lawyers).
- Producing and presenting the deal via investment committee and other materials needed to secure debt and equity financing
- Collaborating with new and existing JV partners on underwriting new investment opportunities.
- Unxdertaking analyses of key deal activities in relation to the current portfolio, in relation to leasing initiatives, rent reviews, residual appraisals and exit scenario modelling.
- Ad hoc financial analysis for the CIO.
- Degree in real estate, finance, or related field, ideally with full or partial post grad finance qualification or CFA.
- Complex modelling experience essential. Very high quality of modelling will be expected, consistent with the best PE firms and investment banks.
- Strong written presentational/PowerPoint experience required.
- Real estate sector experience desirable, PE, investment banking or top tier consulting experience essential.
- High attention to detail and superb organizational skills, ability to manage concurrent projects and meet deadlines.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to relate well to other people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Team player – able to work effectively and collaboratively within a small dedicated team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic; multi-tasker.