Global Real Estate Private Equity firm are looking for an Acquisitions Professional to help grow their PRS Portfolio across London and the SE. They own and manage over 1000 units already and are one of the UK’s largest private landlords. They are now looking to create a new team to rapidly expand their PRS Portfolio, and need a motivated and driven acquisitions professional to deploy capital in this sector. The successful candidate will help shape the department and influence strategic decisions as well as overseeing a pipeline of new investments.
- Leverage existing, and create new relationships within the market to generate a strong pipeline of potential acquisitions.
- Inspect and undertake financial appraisals to identify suitable assets for presentation to the wider acquisition committee.
- Negotiating with the Vendor to secure an agreeable price and structure.
- Liaison with external solicitors and oversight of the pipeline to ensure each file is progressing to completion.
- Reviewing and reporting upon any due diligence matters which may arise during the acquisition process.
- The production of regular reports for senior management demonstrating the progress of acquisitions and funds deployed.
- Degree in relevant subject is desirable. This role is ideally suited to a graduate surveyor seeking their first client-side role.
- A Full driving licence is necessary.
- Strong property Valuations experience is essential. A knowledge of the London and SE Housing market is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in sales negotiations
- RICS Qualifications are desirable but not essential
- An understanding of leasehold property and particularly the lease extension process is highly desirable
- Strong organisational ability and the ability to manage a heavy work load in a fast paced environment
- Good excel and power point skills for reporting