International developer of Prime Office buildings are looking for a Senior Leasing Manager to join their forward thinking leasing team, to focus on their London portfolio. The portfolio is a mix of finished product and buildings under development, and they have over 7M sqft in development at the moment. They are incredible cutting edge in terms of their tech across buildings, their public realm, place making, etc and their ESG credentials are fantastic.
The Senior Leasing Manager will take the lead on two large schemes, working closely with the CEO and acting as part of the wider Development team and be part of all project-related leasing activities, seeing through to full project occupancy. The activities at this project stage are to enhance scheme design through in-depth product knowledge and market/occupier insight, early engagement with prospective office clients and associated occupier representatives to support ambitious pre-let targets for the development schemes. You’ll be expected to develop internal relationships with product design, finance, development and marketing teams, and also to develop direct relationships with potential occupiers and agents and develop a strong network in the London market.
- Coordinating landlord agent rep briefs to gather occupier insight, design input, market research, transaction evidence and analysis of values impact
- Undertake the development of the projects leasing strategy and implementation of this through to full occupancy
- Client targeting to identify and qualify new clients for the schemes
- Deliver series of tenant rep and occupier engagement (such as presentations, workshops, roundtables)
- Preparation and coordination with marketing to support leasing activities, presentations.
- Develop relationships with key occupier rep and landlord agents
- Undertake financial analysis of all potential transactions
- Leading hands on transaction process – negotiating with tenants and alongside external agents
- Bringing forward new ideas for future workspace products and services
- Coordinating leasing activities and boosting overall workplace offering through internal ‘workspace as a service’ products (e.g. smart buildings, workspace consultancy, co-working)
- Internal CRM updates capturing valuable transaction data, occupier interest
- Project status reporting at monthly/quarterly internal business reviews
- MRICS with circa 5 years or more PQE
- Landlord or Occupier advisory with involvement in Office and / or Retail Leasing work
- Strong commercial focus with proven track record in delivery of leasing deals
- Good knowledge of the London market
- Experience of CRM platform usage would be highly desirable
- A passion for the evolving office sector, and a strong interest in ESG