Our client is a real estate development and project management business involved in co-ordinating and managing major signature projects across a mix of asset classes. They are looking to expand their project management team and seeking a project manager with experience gained in BTR / PBSA.
Working part of a small team, reporting to the Divisional Director, day to day responsibilities include:
- Conducting feasibility and viability assessments
- Contributing to architectural and technical design
- Managing consultants through planning and construction
- Driving the project programme and critical path throughout the development cycle to practical completion
- Understanding and managing client expectations with regards to the Employers Requirements and Project Brief
- Working alongside the QS to produce the initial Cost Plan / Budget and managing the resulting tender process
- Reviewing and contributing to the building design from concept through to construction documentation stages
- Playing an active role in the negotiation and procurement of the Main and Sub-contractors
- Managing the design team to keep momentum on design requirements and to meet programme milestones
- Managing the obtainment of statutory approvals and ensuring these are followed through
To be considered you will have good technical knowledge as a project manager, working through the RIBA stages 1-6. You will ideally be MRICS / ARB / MCIOB.
Apply now to email@example.com