A unique opportunity to join a best in class Commercial Property Management team, who play a key part in the commercial success of a leading central London estate. It’s a retail led, prime mixed use site and the role involves looking after Retail, F&B and Office property, with an eye to place making, tenant engagement, etc. The team are small and focused, and cultural fit is very important – they are looking for someone with a genuine passion for property, lots of energy and drive.
- Pro-actively engage with asset managers to ensure that Property Management and Asset Management are aligned in their respective goals, including environment, sustainability and community considerations
- Delivery of Service Charge account management in accordance with the RICS code. This will include periodic reviews of expenditure against budget with reporting of any significant variances to stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and evolution of property management processes and reporting.
- Manage property costs and procurement at both a property and estate level.
- Monitor and enforce lease compliance and any other statutory requirements in line with objectives of the business.
- Oversight and assistance with rent and service charge collection.
- Contribute to development specifications and supplier agreements specifically how the ongoing management of the building will be affected by project decisions.
- Understand changing customer needs and develop solutions whilst assisting with disputes.
- MRICS with at least 4 years industry experience
- Setting / management of / reconciling service charges
- Understanding of the S.20 process
- Detailed lease knowledge, understanding and experience in covenant reviews and implementation
- Supply chain management
- Procuring and managing building projects
- Team player, with good communication skills seeking to develop and prepared to take on new challenges