Madison Berkeley are thrilled to be working on behalf of one of the UK’s leading development companies, who are responsible for the most forward thinking and innovative mixed use city centre schemes in the UK. They are now seeking a Residential Asset Manager, to work specifically on two high profile urban development projects in London, this is a pivotal time for both projects as they transition from development site to steady state assets over the next few years.
The role will involve working within the Asset Management team and alongside the development teams, to deliver the residential asset and customer care strategy across the projects, where you will also be responsible for overseeing the mobilisation and management of all assets from a property and operations perspective. This is a senior position, where you will input into the creation and delivery of the long-term residential and customer service strategies.
As an Asset Manager, you will also be responsible for the delivery, output and performance of the external service supply chain which will include managing agents and residential consultants. It will also cover key functions around service charge, security, health & safety, customer service, contract management and governance. You will also be responsible for overseeing the internal or external customer care team and delivering the customer service strategy.
Skills & Qualifications:
• MRICS Qualified or equivalent professional experience ideally gained in a property company
• Experience of launching new developments and seamless customer handover.
• Experience of managing outsourced managing agent mandates (preferable) or operating
• Experience of leading projects and managing teams (including external teams).
• Preferable experience of delivering high performance, sustainable and operationally efficient mixed-use developments.
• Proven understanding of the technical fundamentals of property operation and management, and facilities management and property maintenance.
• Proven understanding of contract procurement, health and safety management, risk management and compliance functions.
• Understanding of the crucial role of technology and data.
• Numerically astute with an analytical approach.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• An understanding of property development and construction processes.
Reference: 1053 | Date Posted: 17th October 2022 | Status: Active