One of the UK's leading independent property advisors is currently looking for a surveyor to join their team based in London’s West End. The company was founded in 1990 and advise on all aspects of UK property with a comprehensive and well established institutional, REIT, property company and private client base.
The company is one of the market leading independent investment agencies in the UK with transactional volume that belies the size of the business. Currently comprising of 12 fee earners with a total of 15 staff with offices in Central London and Edinburgh.
The right candidate will be working alongside partners in the investment agency department dealing with investment sales/acquisitions and assisting with cashflows. In addition, the applicant will work closely with the firms’ agency department.
- They are looking for either a graduate surveyor or a RICS qualified surveyor with c. 2 years’ experience.
- Ideally you will have a property related degree.
- Good maths skills, highly proficient in Excel and Word and ability to learn other industry databases and software.
- Preferable to have a working knowledge of Argus valuation software.
- A team player, smart and presentable, a good networker with a commercial mindset.
- Adaptable and can work to deadlines.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks with strong attention to detail.
- MSc or RICS Degree 1-2 years industry experience
- Salary: Competitive market based + pension, private healthcare and commission/discretionary bonus