One of the most forward thinking and innovative owners and developers of Retail led, mixed use space across Europe and the US are growing their team in London. They curate fantastic ground floor retail, leisure and F&B spaces, with office space above and are responsible for some iconic developments across the globe.
They are now looking for someone in their London office who can work across a variety of schemes in London and Europe, driving really innovative place making and curating tenant mix across their retail and leisure portfolio.
- The role requires a very flexible and creative approach to real estate – place making and community engagement are fundamental to their approach
- Leading retail strategy and vision for individual properties, and collaboratively writing business plans for sites
- The ability to create inspiring new places with unique tenant mixes
- Lease negotiations for new leases and renewals
- Asset level reporting, including forecasting, business plan updates, budgets to actuals
- Remaining very current in terms of trends and ensuring that sites are market leaders on an international field
They have a fantastic and collaborative global team, and a very different culture to most real estate companies in the UK!
- Masters or Bachelor in a relevant field – Real Estate or Business
- 5 – 7 years Industry experience, with most recent experience in Retail Asset Management, Leasing and/or Place Making of city centre schemes
- The ability to work with numerous stakeholders in an efficient and collaborative manner
- A good understanding of Financial Analysis in relation to Real Estate Assets